When you hit this button, our Routing Optimization Software starts considering several variables: the driving distances and speeds all over the road graph (no distances as the crow flies!), the Start and End Addresses of all Drivers, the distribution of the Orders, the logistics Constraints and much more.
In a very short time, the Viamente Route Planner schedules the most efficient Routes and assignments in accordance with the following optimization goals:
- Comply with all your Constraints
- Maximize the number of served Orders
- Minimize the number of required Drivers
- Minimize the Total Working Costs (fixed costs and time-based ones, linked to Working Time)
- Balance the Workload among the required Drivers
You can read more about the Viamente Optimization Criteria at this link.
Happy with your Routes? Ready to go? Save and... export them!
At any time, you can tweak your constraints and click on Plan Optimal Routes again, or Drag and Drop the suggested Stops from one Route to another, or from a position to another within the same Driver’s sequence, so that you can tune everything to your specific needs.