Right under Add Orders, three buttons give you different options for exporting and sharing your optimized Routes.
Choose the option that better suits your needs:
- Print Directions (All Routes -map or directions- or one Route at a time)
- Export Routes (Excel/CSV, files for GPS devices, Route Links)
- Send Routes via email (Route Links and files for GPS devices)
Print DirectionsBy clicking this button you can visualize and print Route Directions and a Map. You can decide to print only a map by choosing "Map" (one Route at a time or all Routes at once), or the Directions (one Route at a time or all Routes at once).
When printing Directions, by ticking/unticking the options at the top of the generated page, you can incluse/exclude map/turn-by-turn directions/step details/custom fields.
Export RoutesBy clicking the button Export Routes you can download Routes in several different formats:
- An Excel or CSV file that lists all the Scheduled Orders, complete with information about the Drivers who will serve them, Scheduled Times, Total Driving Times, etc.
- The option Export as GPS files allows you to download files ready to be uploaded to GPS devices. Please note that here you can choose directly the format you prefer (.itn, .gpx) , regardless of the file type you set for your Drivers (see How to set your Driver 's Details).
- Export Route Links: download at once all the Route Links your Drivers will receive via email.
Send Routes via emailWith the Viamente Route Planner you can send via email the optimized Routes to all Drivers with one click.
They will receive a link with online Maps and turn-by-turn Driving Directions, along with every other piece of information relevant to the Orders scheduled for each of them.
The Route description includes:
- A Map with a Route overview (satellite, map, hybrid, terrain)
- The ordered and scheduled sequence of Orders
- All the Order fields you imported (like Addresses, Name, Time Windows, Load Requests...)
- Any custom field (like Invoice Nr. or Order Nr.)
- The Estimated Times of Arrival at each Order
- The Time Drivers will Depart from Orders after service
- The Starting Time and duration of a Driver's Lunch Break
- The Turn-by-Turn Driving Directions